Flick Single Channel Power Box
The Flick is ElectraStim's ultra-portable, USB-rechargeable, single-channel power box. It It is also the most economical power box that we offer. In order to complete the circuit on the single channel, you much use either 1 bi-polar electrode or 2 uni-polar electrodes. (You can also use 2 bipolar electrode as if they were unipolar electrodes by using a single input on each).
In addition, The Flick has a motion activated mode, where the power box is activated by the shaking motion of your hand. This works especially well for enhancing the stroking movements of male masturbation and for spanking.
Basically, hold the stimulator, or alternatively, you can attach it to the back of your hand using an elastic tie. Then, shake your hand similarly to how you would shake a maraca. The pulses will become faster and more intense the faster you shake. (They won't exceed the intensity level that you have the power box set on, however).
The Flick comes with a set of 4 Square Pads to get you started!
- Single channel
- Sleek: 9.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 1.5 cm (3.75" x 2.25" x 0.75")
- Standard 2 mm pin connectors
- USB rechargeable
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Play time: 6 hours
- 24 intensity levels
- 7 pre-programmed stimulation patterns
- Motion-activated stimulation mode
- 50 Flick strengths
- Made in the UK
- 3 year warranty
There are 7 pre-programmed stimulation patterns.
- Continuous – Smooth and constant.
- Wave – Slow and gentle wave/massage effect.
- Escalating Wave – Alternating fast and slow waves.
- Slow Pulse – Pulsating.
- Dual Pulse – Medium burst followed by fast bursts.
- Falling Rest – Pulsing pattern with an ever decreasing rest period until the stimulation is constant (repeats).
- Escalating Pulse – Slow pulse escalating to a fast pulse and then slowing again.
There is a 3-year warranty on E-stim stimulators (does not include connecting cables, charging wires, adaptors, lubricants, gels, cleaners, self-adhesive pads). Must register product within 4 weeks to get warranty. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty only valid on manufacture defects.