Ethical Non-Monogamy/Polyamory Workshop
This workshop is currently only available for private bookings. Contact us for more details or purchase a ticket below and email us to schedule your private workshop!
Are you curious about exploring ethical non-monogamy? Or have you been practicing polyamory for a while but still have some questions about how to tackle some of the challenges that have arisen? Do you have experiences you want to share? Come to our workshop and open discussion!Our workshop and discussion will be an open-floor format where questions can be submitted anonymously or verbally. The discussion will be moderated by Justine, one of our experienced staff members who will be there ready to frame the discussion with research and resources. Topics could include: communication/ jealousy/ relationship formats and dynamics/ children/ being out to friends and family/ 'fairness'/ compersion/ setting boundaries/ safe sex, or anything else you are dying to know about. You can choose to participate or just listen in!April 14: Feel free to stay an mingle and continue the conversation over some complementary tea, coffee, and snacks!
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY will be allowed during workshops. The facebook guest list will be hidden for your privacy. Subscribe to those events for updates.
- FALLEN ILL? Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance in order to switch you to another workshop. No refunds will be issued.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. They linger long after you leave and bother people with chemical sensitivities.
- Private workshops and group workshops are both available. Email us or call 519-601-0900 to inquire for your next solo mission or group activity.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.