Spanking, Flogging & More
This workshop is currently only available for private bookings. Contact us for more details or purchase a ticket below and email us to schedule your private workshop!
So you’re interested in kink and want to explore beyond spanking; welcome to the wonderful world of Impact Play!
The phrase “Impact Play” refers to all play types that involve hitting someone with something else. The time spent doing Impact Play, whether it is 10 minutes or 2 hours, is called a “scene.” For many the end goal of a scene is to create enough endorphins that the bottom (person receiving the strikes) achieves a natural high, also known as “subspace.”
What kind of equipment is used in Impact Play? The most common impact toys include: floggers, paddles, dragon tails, whips, canes, crops, and rods. These toys can be made from a variety of materials that change the overall feeling of the play, some of which are leather, wood, metal, rubber, and just about anything else people can get their hands on. Don't forget about a good old fashioned spanking!
In this introductory workshop by Mistress M we will address:
- Safe zones for impact
- How to use impact toys
- How to practice using impact tools before you strike a person
- How to pick out the best toys for you and your partner(s)
- How to monitor tissue responses and properly escalate the level of impact
- Checking in, consent and negotiations
- As usual, NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. Discretion is what we do.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space.
- DON'T FLAKE. Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop in order to be rescheduled for another date. We have already paid the instructor in advance!
- LOVE IT? Try this class as a private workshop, bachelorette party, your kinky coming out party, or as a discrete relationship builder outside of our business hours.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.