Intro to Knife Play
This workshop is currently only available for private bookings. Contact us for more details or purchase a ticket below and email us to schedule your private workshop!
Learn about all the different sensations that can be created with a blade. We will incorporate the use of sensation play, temperature play, edge play, and setting a scene verbally and visually.
As with all workshops, MrsKate will inform participants of the risks they will encounter. Learn safe zones, no-go areas, and risk reduction practices in this ninety-minute workshop.
How will you set up your first scene? MrsKate also has tips for setting appropriate ambiance for a safe and secure yet exciting encounter. We will discuss R.A.C.K. practices and other ways of communicating consent, needs, boundaries, and desires.
Taking care of knives, sharpening and dulling to the right edge, the best supplies to use… MrsKate knows! Safe calls? After-care? Prep and clean up? We will cover it all.
There will be no practice session in this workshop. MrsKate will demonstrate techniques on a consenting bottom. Then she will invite participants to approach if they wish to get a feel for her various instruments. MrsKate will bring her dull collection for participants to feel the weight and effects of without risk of cutting.
WHAT TO BRING: Your pretty little self, and nothing else. Well, maybe a friend or three if you wish (Must register in advance to reserve your place).
DO NOT bring any knives, blades, sharps, or poky/abrasive objects of any sort to this workshop. MrsKate has everything you need tonight.
STREET PARKING IS FREE after 6pm. The closest available street parking is across from us on Carling Ave. Next, on Dundas St and on Queens Ave. There is a paid parking lot behind our store and behind the Shoppers Drugmart.
What other workshops are coming up? Check back in here, or subscribe to our facebook events page to see even the free events that don’t get published to the website.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY will be allowed during workshops. The facebook guest list will be hidden for your privacy. Subscribe to those events for updates.
- FALLEN ILL? Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance in order to switch you to another workshop. No refunds will be issued.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. They linger long after you leave and bother people with chemical sensitivities.
- Private workshops and group workshops are both available. Email us or call 519-601-0900 to inquire for your next solo mission or group activity.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.