We feel awful that we are TEMPORARILY CLOSED for the pandemic because this means we cannot run the binder exchange at this time. Please see the PFLAG Facebook groups in your region to network for used binders. If you need a new binder, please see some of these other wonderful Canadian sources on chest binders: COME AS YOU ARE ; VENUS ENVY ; GOOD FOR HER.
Need a Binder?
- Let us know what size and style you're looking for (we can help figure out your size if unsure)
- Add your name and contact info to our waiting list if we don't have a donation in your size yet
- Try it on to make sure it's the right fit
- It's all yours - no charge!
Donating a Binder?
- We accept new or gently used chest binders
- Please wash used binders before donating
- Drop-off anytime during our business hours
- You will receive our thanks and a $10 store voucher!
Stop by anytime during business hours at 426 Richmond St (between Dundas and Queen; look for the Scotiabank). Anyone can come in to access this program because WE ARE AN ALL AGES SPACE. EVERYONE WELCOME.