Discovering Your Submission - March 15
March 15th, 2020; October 18th, 2020
4-6pm (2 hours)
Open to people of all genders and sexual orientations. This class covers bottoming and submission in the context of kinky play!
Things we will explore will include
- Terms we need to know
- What is bottoming
- Rights of bottoms
- Responsibilities of bottoms
- How to advocate for yourself
- Solo play
- what motivates you?
- Self-discovery: learning your boundaries and hard limits
- Reasons we bottom: providing a service, giving up control, topping from the bottom, being a brat, making Daddy proud, etc.
- Processing pain
- Fulfilling a fantasy
- What to do in emergencies (safety, managing triggers, be prepared to call 911 and tell the truth, safe calls)
- What do you need for after-care?
- Getting involved in the community: networking with other subs, finding the right Top online and offline
- Online relationships
- Books we recommend
This class will be taught by two individuals: an experienced bottom and a switchy bottom, or, bottomy switch.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. The facebook event list is hidden to respect the privacy of our customers. Discretion is what we do.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space.
WORKSHOPS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE. If this occurs, you will be informed within 24 hours of the workshop, and afforded a full refund.Personal cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund. Personal cancellations within 24 hours of the workshop will be awarded store credit.
- LOVE THIS EVENT but want more intimacy? PRIVATE WORKSHOPS available. Call or email to inquire about single vs. group rates. Bachelorette parties and church groups welcome.
- NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.