Discovering Your Submission
Open to people of all genders and sexual orientations. This is a brand new class we are rolling out on bottoming in the context of kinky play! This agenda is a work in progress. There will be a discount for our first-ever roll out of this class.
Things we will explore will include
- Terms we need to know
- What is bottoming
- Rights of bottoms
- Responsibilities of bottoms
- How to advocate for yourself
- Solo play
- what motivates you?
- Self-discovery: learning your boundaries and hard limits
- Reasons we bottom: providing a service, giving up control, topping from the bottom, being a brat, making Daddy proud,
- Processing pain
- Fulfilling a fantasy
- What to do in emergencies (safety, managing triggers, be prepared to call 911 and tell the truth, safe calls)
- What do you need for after-care?
- Getting involved in the community: networking with other subs, finding the right Top online and offline
- Online relationships
- Books we recommend
This class will be taught by two individuals: an experienced bottom and a switchy bottom, or, bottomy switch.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. The facebook event list is hidden to respect the privacy of our customers. Discretion is what we do.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space. Cologne and Parfume will choke out your facilitator.
- BAILING ON US? Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop in order to be rescheduled for another date. No refunds will be issued. We already paid MrsKate in advance so she'd come out and teach.
- LOVE THIS EVENT but want more intimacy? PRIVATE WORKSHOPS available. Call or email to inquire about single vs. group rates. Bachelorette parties and church groups welcome.
- NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.