Sensual Rope for Sex - private class
This private class is on the date of your choice. Come solo or bring a buddy.
Having fun with rope but want to take it a step further? This specialized class will teach you how to apply what you learned in Bondage 101 to the bedroom! We will cover safety, practicality, communication, and techniques to set the mood.
We’ll learn he Crab and Pillow ties as well as how to get creative with the basics. In this class you will need a partner to tie on. Come learn to immobilize and expose your willing partner in new ways!
Must have taken Bondage 101 in order to understand safe tying and basic ties and negotiating consent, RACK, etc.
*(buy Bondage 101 in-store at the same time and ask us for a 10% discount on both classes)
WHAT TO BRING
- 1 x 30 ft piece of rope should be sufficient. Any material of rope you desire.
- A yoga mat or comfy floor cushion if you have one.
- Comfortable clothing. Bottoms should wear something form-fitting (ie: leggings) on the legs so that pants material does not get caught in rope.
- Water bottle or travel mug for hydration. We have tea and water and disposable cups, but consider saving the trees.
- This tie is impossible to tie yourself into, so do bring a willing partner to practice these ties on.
TERMS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS CLASS
Top. Bottom. Bight. Working ends. Standing end. Tail. Lengths. Ropes. Double column tie. Wraps.Tension. Reverse tension. Twists. Cinch.
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL LEARN
- What is sex rope?
- Safety precautions that are specific to these types of ties and this level of immobilization
- Safety issues that could arise from sex rope
- Communication between tops and bottoms
- Versatile uses of simple ties
- As usual, NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. Discretion is what we do. Need to remember what the final tie looks like? You may be able to scoot off to the closet or the kink room to snap a pic out of view of everyone else. Just ask.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space.
- DON'T FLAKE. Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop in order to be rescheduled for another date. We have paid the instructors for their time in advance!
- LOVE IT? Try this class as a private workshop, bachelorette party, your kinky coming out party, or as a discrete relationship builder outside of our business hours.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store. We can offer a trade or a discount.