Online Dating Today
This workshop is currently only available for private bookings. Contact us for more details or purchase a ticket below and email us to schedule your private workshop!
We will help navigate through the world of modern online dating! Our workshops are NOT restricted by age, gender, sexual orientation, or relationship dynamic. This two hour event will be divided into two parts; first we will highlight some important things we think everyone should know, with the second part being dedicated to answering YOUR specific concerns. This part of the event will be interactive. We will be discussing topics and questions that everyone will anonymously write down during the beginning of the workshop. Topics we will be highlighting include:
- How to create an effective profile
- Initiating conversation
- Maintaining privacy and personal safety (online and offline)
- Establishing boundaries
- Outlining needs (hookups, casual dating, long term relationships)
- Setting up your first meeting
- Dealing with unwanted advances
In your private workshop will roll out our 1-hour Online Dating class ($20). This will be swiftly followed by Q&A while we help you update your dating or social networking profiles.
What other workshops are coming up? Check back in here, or subscribe to our facebook events page to see even the free events that don’t get published to the website.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. Discretion is what we do.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space.
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop in order to be rescheduled for another date.
- Private classes available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group vs solo rates.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.