Spot of Delight
FREE Non-Monogamous / Polyamory Sunday Mixer June 14
You don't have to attend the poly / non-mono workshop to attend this social mixer event. Our store will be open again at 5:30pm so that you can mix and mingle with folks who just took the class, and folks who are coming from around and outside of town to meet other like-minded poly and non-mono people in all sorts of relationship configurations, including single.
FREE! Spot of Delight will host a FREE Mixer in-store with coffee, tea and snacks! Come mingle and meet other poly or non-monogamous folx or talk to some of our experienced staff members who will be on hand to make introductions and answer questions. This will be a great way to meet other people in your community who might share your interests or lifestyle!
* the Workshop/Open Discussion is NOT a prerequisite for the Mixer, either stick around after the workshop or come specifically for the Mixer!
* Disregard the old poster, it's just a placeholder from last year, awaiting an update; the correct date and time are stated above.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY will be allowed during workshops. The facebook guest list will be hidden for your privacy. Subscribe to those events for updates.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. They linger long after you leave and bother people with chemical sensitivities.
- Private workshops and group workshops are both available. Email us or call 519-601-0900 to inquire for your next solo mission or group activity.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.