Spot of Delight
Private Workshops for 1-3 people
Pandemic Update: during the pandemic some of the sex educating staff and former staff of Spot of Delight are doing freelance classes for Covid-safe(r) groups and private bookings. If you know them, you can reach out to them.
For a $75 flat rate you can bring 1-3 people in 2020.
Book a 2 hour workshop with the spot of delight staff, any time during our open hours. You will have our undivided attention for one-on-one question & answer, and direct feedback while you practice your new skills. We only require enough notice to get a qualified staff member available for you. Call (519-601-0900) or email us to set up a date. Your workshop time and date will be secured.
Topics that any spot staff can teach:
- cunnilngus (eating out)
- fellatio (blowjobs)
- male / female orgasm
- masturbation & sex toys 101
- candle wax and temperature play
- bondage 101 (including safety, negotiation, rope basics)
- rope for beginners (care, selection, safety, basic ties)
- bedroom rope (bondage 101 or rope 101 is a prerequisite)
- intro to anal play
- strap-on sex for everyone
- pegging 101
- electrostimulation (including e-stim brand and neon wands)
- sensation play
- safer chest binding
- intro to kink
- group sex 101 (threesomes and moresomes, swingers parties to sex clubs)
- online dating in 2018
- bdsm etiquette and how to meet kinky people
- lap dance (with contact) or chair dance (no contact)
- negotiating a scene
- topping 101
- bottoming 101
- discovering your dominance
- discovering your submission
Wanna bring more people?
- For larger groups, bachelorette parties, etc, please email us to negotiate group rates starting at $15-$50 per person (full bar service available, rates vary by date and time, number of people, staff required).
- NO PHOTOS can be taken that capture the staff or anyone else in the store.
- CAUGHT THE PLAGUE? Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance in order to switch you to another date. No refunds will be issued.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. They linger long after you leave and bother customers/staff with chemical sensitivities
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.