Intro to Kink
Meet your sensual side. Join us for our erotic sensation play workshop. This workshop will include instruction on sensual massage, temperature play, toys that tickle and buzz, and regular household items that can become naughty or nice implements that inspire desire. We will be exploring the five senses to utilize the erotic human body and brain as a complete system of pleasure.
As with all our workshops, we will instruct on negotiating consent while exploring new territory. You will come away from the workshop inspired and ready to play safely and sensually in a variety of kinks.
Learn from an experienced sex educator specializing in all kinds of play. Feel free to ask her questions after. Following the workshop you will have the entire day left to go home and practice what you've learned.
Limit of 15 people in order to maintain an intimate atmosphere with individualized attention from the instructor. Must register in advance to secure your place.
Who should attend: Everyone! This event is open to individuals wishing to bring home new skills and information to their lovers as well as relationships comprised of more than two. We will use inclusive language that is not gender-specific or exclusive to sexual orientation, as this information is relevant to folks from all identities, orientations and relationship configurations.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY will be allowed during workshops. The facebook guest list will be hidden for your privacy. Subscribe to those events for updates.
- FALLEN ILL? Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance in order to switch you to another workshop. No refunds will be issued.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. They linger long after you leave and bother people with chemical sensitivities.
- Private workshops and group workshops are both available. Email us or call 519-601-0900 to inquire for your next solo mission or group activity.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.