Sexual Communication & Creativity
This workshop is available for private bookings (1-3 people).
Feeling like you are needing a boost of creativity in the bedroom? Together we'll focus on sexual communication inside and outside the bedroom. This workshop explores different ways to use sensation play, household items, and light kink to add more layers to your intimate play. This class is appropriate for all types of relationships and all levels of experience. Dirty talk, anyone? A million more ways to ask for consent and gauge their enthusiasm? Hell yes! Come away with fresh new ideas to bring home.
Who should attend: Everyone! This event is open to individuals wishing to bring home new skills and information to their lovers as well as relationships comprised of more or less than two. Find this lesson an amazing addition to your tinder date or late night bar hookup as well. We will use inclusive language that is not gender-specific or exclusive to sexual orientation, as this information is relevant to folks from all identities, orientations and relationship configurations.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY will be allowed during workshops. The Facebook guest list will be hidden for your privacy. Subscribe to those events for updates.
- NEED TO CANCEL? Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance in order to switch you to another workshop. No refunds will be issued in the 24 hours leading up to the workshop.
- NO FRAGRANCES please. We won't be able to breathe.
- Private workshops and group workshops are both available. Email us or call 519-601-0900 to inquire for your next solo mission or group activity.
NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.