The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women 2 ed
The best-selling self-help book on anal sex for women now completely updated and expanded!
The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women offers comprehensive information on all aspects of anal eroticism and health:
- For all women- heterosexual, lesbian, or bisexual- who want to learn how to enjoy anal sex with a partner or by yourself
- Building trust and communicating your desires
- Pleasurable anal penetration: how to give it, how to get it
- Clear, illustrated discussion of anatomy
- New! Male anal eroticism: how to please your man
- New! Expanded chapters on power play, butt bondage, and fisting
- New! Ask the Anal Advisor: answers to questions on all aspects of anal pleasure
- Helpful tips on safety, preparation, and hygiene
- Where to buy toys, accessories, and safer sex supplies
"Tristan Taormino is the go-to girl on anal sex." —Time Out New York
"A book that's long overdue! The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women is informative, sexy, and inspirational." —Betty Dodson, PhD, author of Sex for One
"The bible of female anal sex." —Salon.com
"An essential how-to for beginners and a valuable reference for enthusiasts." —Cathy Winks, co-author of The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex
"A must-must-must for every committed and curious ass-bandit." —Susie Bright
Tristan Taormino is an award-winning author, columnist, editor, filmmaker, and sex educator. She is the author of seven books, including Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships and The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women. She is editor of 23 anthologies, including more than a dozen volumes of the Best Lesbian Erotica series, which she created. She’s written for a multitude of publications from Yale Journal of Law and Feminismto The Village Voice to Penthouse. She has been featured in more than 400 publications and appeared on countless TV and radio shows. She lectures at top colleges and universities and teaches sex and relationships around the world.
- Cleis Press
- 6 x 9"
- 240 pages
- ISBN 978-1-57344-221-3