Discovering Your Dominance (May 19)
Sunday, May 19th (8pm-9:30pm)
Things we will explore will include...
- Some common kink terms
- Differennces between topping and domming
- Your role as a Top co-creating a kink space with your partner(s)
- Responsibilities of tops
- Rights of tops
- Mapping our your scene in advance in order to create a plan you can flow through more smoothly during play
- Learning your bottom, reading your bottom
- Reasons we top: getting off on competency, feeling powerful, providing a service,
- Technical kink vs fulfilling a fantasy
- How to communicate with your bottom in toppy ways without breaking the scene
- Slowly transitioning into after-care
- Celebrating successes while de-briefing afterwards
- Trouble shooting in your de-brief in order to create better scenes for the future
- Getting involved in the community: networking with other Tops, finding the right bottom
- Books we recommend
- The class will be taught by individuals who identify as a Top and a Sensual Domme.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed during workshops. The facebook event list is hidden to respect the privacy of our customers. Discretion is what we do.
- NO FRAGRANCES PLEASE. Respect the sensitivities in others in the workshop space.
WORKSHOPS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE. If this occurs, you will be informed within 24 hours of the workshop, and afforded a full refund.Personal cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund. Personal cancellations within 24 hours of the workshop will be awarded store credit.
- LOVE THIS EVENT but want more intimacy? PRIVATE WORKSHOPS available. Call or email to inquire about single vs. group rates. Bachelorette parties and church groups welcome.
- NO ONE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Our workshops are already super affordable, but if you are still experiencing a financial barrier, come talk to us in store.
- Regretfully, this venue is not wheelchair accessible.